Want to submit your project to be shared here? Contact us.
The 2020-2024 Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) identified six high-level goals and recommendations:
– Promote outdoor recreation opportunities for all Montanans
– Enhance public access to outdoor recreation resources and facilities
– Support the economic vitality of communities and the state
– Improve quality of life through outdoor recreation experiences
– Adapt outdoor recreation for a changing environment
– Honor Montana’s outdoor legacy