MTRPA CONFERENCE 2020
Roaring 2020s: Planting our Planet with Inclusive Communities through Parks and Recreation
April 19 – 22
Copper King Hotel & Convention Center Butte, MT
The MTRPA is excited to announce our Conference Registration is live and EARLY BIRD PRICING is here!
Early Bird Pricing ENDS 3/1/2020
Butte-Silver Bow Parks and Recreation is excited to host the MTRPA annual conference April 19th – 22nd at Butte Copper King Inn and Convention Center. The conference committee has been hard at work to provide members, students, retirees and associates a first-class conference that will provide valuable educational sessions, exciting events, off-site tours of some of Butte Historic areas, watering holes, and tours of Butte’s unique park, trail & open space facilities.
Join us for a roaring time this spring! You won’t want to miss one day of this conference celebrating Earth Day, Arbor Day, Roaring 20s history, and the Roaring 2020s!
First, become a member today to get $60 off conference registration and $50 off exhibitor booths!
Full conference registration 4/19 – 4/22 includes access to all sessions, keynote speakers, off-site tours (Tuesday), exhibitor hall, conference t-shirt, and the following:
- Sunday 4/19: Welcome Reception social will be at Metals Sports Bar & Grill sponsored event 7 – 9 PM, transportation provided.
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 4/20 – 4/22: Continental breakfast provided.
- Monday and Tuesday: Lunch provided.
- Monday 4/20 5 PM: Headframe Spirits Distillery will host MTRPA conference attendees and exhibitors for the debut of an apple brandy that was distilled with apples harvested from Foreman’s Park in Butte. Proceeds from the sale of the limited-edition apple brandy will benefit Butte-Silver Bow Parks & Recreation. Samples will be served at Headframes Distillery tasting room. (Attendees under 21 can still attend these tasting events and non-alcoholic drink tickets will be provided.)
- Monday 4/20 7 – 9 PM: 51 Below Speakeasy (walking distance from Headframe) appetizers will be provided at this sponsored event and we are encouraging attendees to dress in Roaring 20’s attirein the spirit of the theme of the conference for that event! Prizes will be awarded for the most authentic attire. Transportation will be provided for attendees to all social events.
- Tuesday 4/21: Off site tours. Banquet Dinner and Awards Ceremony.
NOTE: Dinner not provided Sunday and Monday nights.
Become a member today to get $60 off conference registration and $50 off exhibitor booths!
Registration will go live Friday afternoon 1/10/20.
Don’t miss out! Early bird registration through March 1st.
Register, then book your hotel!
Copper King Hotel is blocking out 100 rooms at a conference rate price of $99.00/night for each of the three nights of the conference April 19, 20, & 21. Please contact Copper King Hotel & Convention Center to book your stay. https://copperkinghotel.com
Calling all Exhibitors
First, become a member to get a coupon code for $50 off booth registration AND preferred exhibitor booth location!
Exhibitors Booth registration includes 10×10 booth and full access for ONE person to access all social events, food/drink at events, banquet meal, off site tours, sessions during the conference, and conference t-shirt. There is a fee for additional exhibitor attendees.
NOTE: MTRPA reserves the right to limit exhibit hall registrations to those firms providing products and services consistent with MTRPA’s mission and values. Assignments are generally made on a first-come, first-serve basis. MTRPA reserves the right to make final booth assignments. Registration confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your paid booth registration. The early bird registration ends March 1, 2020. Regular pricing starts March 2, 2020 and registration is open until filled. Register today!